Tuesday, May 29, 2012

REFLECTIONS

I've taken so long to write again. Sorry if you've been waiting with baited breath - breathe in slowly. You know what it's like when you've been away on holiday, even for a day but usually a bit longer, and somehow all the stresses and cares just waited till you got back. Or did they? Do we just not let them engage us in their pressing dance? (Hmm, put that way they sound attractive!)

So that's what I've been doing - picking up all the strings and webs and trailing them along around me. The connections with loved ones are lovely; those with power companies and plastic card not really lovely at all.

We expected to have to move but this hasn't happened yet and hangs over our heads. Medical things have loomed a bit for me.

But I've tripped around a bit - Victor Harbor, Melbourne

The Cockle Train
Rosie, Tess, Max and me in Melbourne





New Bike!! Help!
 
bought a new bike; started swimming in a heated pool and unjoined from a couple of organisations; begun and postponed a radio panel operator's training course. So that's a bit of sorting and clearing done.











Cloaks of Warm
I love the weather - cold at night and in the day too but nothing a bit of wrapping up can't help. I love the fresh apples and other fruit and veg available at the Adelaide Farmers Market www.asfm.org.au every Sunday from 9am they open and it's so good.


 I still think of what's his name on the plane from Kuala Lumpur to London. Jess, that's it! Thank god I wrote it down here because otherwise it may never have happened. Bye bye for now my friends. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

















.

1 comment:

  1. HAlooo! CAth and family are in OZ and trying to get in touch with you but left their address book behind! Can you pass on your details so I can pass them on to her? I've messaged Pij and Max via here too xxxxx

    ReplyDelete