Thursday, January 26, 2012

Obsession

Here's my luggage. Packed and re-packed. There's still important things missing and I will have some objects tied on to me as past three things to carry I WILL lose something. Sunday morning must be cool because I plan to wear thick jeans, heaviest walking boots and of course will be carrying my woollen coat. Once seated I'll discard my boots and don my fabulous bamboo slippers, loosen my waistband and settle back.



There's a 6 hour-ish stopover and I'm booked into the Premier Lounge where showers, couches, food and wine will flow like wine until I have to do that 13 hour flight to Heathrow. I'm excited by the thought of two giant bottles of spirits (depressed by the thought of carrying them) and just the fun of flying. I am I will sure change my mind about that.

1 comment:

  1. How good is that!! This sounds like living the dream. This is the best part with it all ahead of you. Good luck\
    Love Merry

    ReplyDelete